Rattler® features interchangeable 3-position ratcheting bayonet temples and an adjustable head band with each pair. A unique feature of the headband with hook and loop closure is the ability to adjust with one hand while wearing. The Rattler® also features full length, non-slip TRP temple sleeves for comfort and grip. A closed cell foam seal provides optimum protection from dust and debris. The light weight nylon frame and polycarbonate wrap-around lens design provides greater side impact protection. Anti-fog lens is treated with our exclusive Duramass® scratch-resistant coating. The Rattler® Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z87+ standard.
- Interchangeable 3-position ratcheting bayonet temples & an adjustable head band with each pair.
- Head band with hook and loop closure to adjust with one hand while wearing.
- Full length, non-slip TRP temple sleeves for comfort and grip.
- Closed cell foam seal provides optimum protection from dust and debris.
- Lightweight nylon frame and polycarbonate wrap-around lens design provides greater side impact protection.
- Inter-changeable Temples and Headband included with each pair.
Breaking all the rules
This fashionable wrap-around lens design offers an excellent orbital seal and a higher level of protection from side impacts due to its greater coverage area. It fits over most modern prescription spectacles and TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) temple inserts that enhance grip and comfort are included on all styles..
- Dielectric design
- Excellent orbital seal
- Treated with our exclusive Duramass® AF4 anti-fog coating
- Higher level of protection from side impacts
- Thermal plastic rubber temple inserts
- Filters 99% of U.V. radiation
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Z87+
Trendy prescription frame
The RT2 has the squared look of trend-setting designer eyewear with the protection that meets ANSI-Z87.1 standards. The durability of lightweight metal alloy frames is combined with the custom fit of non-slip rubber head-grips and adjustable PVC nosepad.
- Treated with our exclusive Duramass® scratch-resistant coating
- Certain styles also meet European CE (EN166) safety standards
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
- Can be used as a prescription frame